Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June8th 2010 aka Forgiveness

Today, was kinda sorta interesting. I forgave an old friend, and I asked if she would forgive me as well. Feeling better about things but I know things still won't be the way it use to be. Which is okay. But, today I can stop thinking about what forgiveness means. Why was I forgiving someone who has sorta hurt me but has hurt my friends the most? Was it because she was saying it so I felt obligated to do it? Was it because I would look bad upon if I don't? First I felt like that. But now I came to the conclusion its because I wanted too. I didn't want to become bitter. God forgave me.. so I am able to forgive others as well. I still may feel hurt, but at least I know I won't hold a grudge. I love her and I always will. But again I say things will not be peachy. I have learned from this, so put aside my knowledge but embrace it in love. I know it is simple but it will be a big step later on in my life. So readers, though it may be hard, I know that we are all stubborn, but put away anger, bitterness, and pride and forgive. Just like how God forgives us each day. Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment