Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7th 2010. Aka Choices.

I hate making choices. And sadly I'm coming to the age to make choices that I have to make for the best for me. Not to please my parents or God because I have too. But now because I want too. I have to make a choice today. So I am going to God to help me. I know its not a super big choice but to me its my first choice to make on my own. I rather have my choice be right then wrong on the first time. Its my time to prove where I stand and how I give myself to people. I am fighter but that doesn't mean I step into the fighting field. I rather have my opponent believe that they have won. But in reality I am the one winning because I am not playing their games. I am not going to act that I am losing to my opponent. I want to make sure that they get a clear view on where I stand with them. Wish me luck on my first choice in this life on my own. Pray for me and pray that God speaks to me on what I should do. Have a great rest of the week readers. Remember I have more then just one blog.. Lets stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment