Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 29 aka Sorrows

I am deeply sorry that I have not been updating like I said I would have been. To be honest I am not the greatest fan of writing. I am at the point in my life where I dont give a crap. I could care less about feelings and pretty much anything. I am become more selfish. I have become more drained. I feel like a walking zombie some days. I don't now how to feel anymore. I have not cried like tons of tears falling down my face in a long time. I am lucky to shed a tear or two. Movies help a bit. I am ready to be done with... crap. I have not been truly happy for awhile now. I mean yes I was happy to be blessed with a camera and computer! Omg BLESSED! I owe so much to God and my family. They have done so much for me. I feel awful not to be more happier. I have an idea why I'm not but... I rather not get into it. But lately I have been into poets and little bit of poetry. I am excited to register for my classes in the fall but the stupid website wont load up!!! UGH! Check my other blogs. I am going to be updating my Random Time blog. Also check out my summer bucket list. My friend sarah and I have been doing that lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment