Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11 aka Future

Oh dear lord above me, help me.
Today I had a meeting with my senor adviser about what classes I should take at CCC. After allot of talking. All I need to do is take my placement test and a session for 3 free classes. I will be no matter what (unless God calls me somewhere new) be going to Biola next year. I am sooo excited. After having the meeting I was pumped yet scarred. I looked over to my mom. She had tears in her eyes asking me why I have to grow up. I did my best not to cry with her (Im doing this thing where I try not to cry) Anyways, I love my parents, and I know how tough this is for them. But I am so grateful from everything I have learned from them. They are truly amazing parents that love me. I rather feel like they love me enough to stay then not wanting me to stay and kick me out. I have had a wonderful childhood. I have had more good times then bad. They were always there for me. Just because I am growing up does not mean I will not call them every chance I get. Visit as often as I can. My love for them will only grow.. not fade. I love you mom and dad. You guys mean the world to me. Thank you for being such great parents. I hope one day I can be half the parent you were to me. (maybe a tad better. lol just kidding)

Everyone, love your family they are the only ones who truly love you on this earth. Yes you guys may fight but stop being stubborn. Put your pride away and love your parents back.

Ta Ta For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment